1) You will be welcomed! Grace Church is a very open and friendly church, striving to be “visitor friendly” in all we do. We delight in welcoming visitors into our midst without prejudice. Come as you are!
2) You will be encouraged! Through uplifting music, an inspiring message, positive people, and the presence of God, you will leave feeling better than when you arrived. Our joy and love is contagious!
3) You will experience God’s grace! God’s Spirit is alive and working at Grace Church, granting forgiveness, healing, and renewed life to all who come to Him through the Savior and Lord Jesus Christ.
4) God has a message for you! Our pastor has prayerfully prepared a message from God’s Word that speaks personally and practically to the hearts and minds of people in today’s world.
5) Life works better together! No one was created to go through life alone. Truth be told, we all need the love and support of others. Meeting together helps us grow, love, and support one other as the family of God.
6) This Sunday will never come again! You never know – this just may be the Sunday God wants to do a renewing work in your life. Other things can usually wait. Don’t miss this designated time to meet with your God!
7) There’s no better way to start the week! Life is hard. Invest an hour in your spiritual growth and see what God does. What better way to begin your week than recharging your spiritual batteries for life in a brutal world?
8) God calls you to worship Him! The Bible instructs us to “Enter His gates with thanksgiving and his courts with praise” (Psalm 100:4). God is good and worthy of our praise. He calls all peoples to celebrate His majesty.
9) God will meet your needs! Okay, let’s be honest: We’re all needy people and dependent upon the Lord God. What’s your need today? “My God will meet all of your needs according to His glorious riches” (Phil. 4:19).
10) We want to meet you! You are important to God and to us. Each and every person is a unique, beautiful creation of God. We value God’s creativity in your life. We’d love for you to bless us with your presence!