“Forgetting what is behind and straining toward what is ahead, I press on toward the goal to win the prize for which God has called me heavenward in Christ Jesus.”
– Philippians 3:13b-14
Below are four organizational goals followed by questions that help us think more clearly about what each goal really means. We’ve carried these goals forward from 2013 and have already had a church-wide brainstorming session on these goals. In fact, we are making great progress by God’s grace. However, we need your help!
Wider in Witness
- How can we reach more people for Jesus Christ?
- How can we relate more people to Grace Church?
- How can we fan the flame of evangelism and outreach?
Deeper in Discipleship
- How can we disciple ourselves more effectively?
- How can we disciple each other more effectively?
- How can we become fully devoted followers of Jesus?
Higher in Hallelujahs
- How can we worship God better?
- How can we help others worship God better?
- How can we revitalize our existing worship services?
Larger in Leadership
- How can we raise up godly leaders from within us?
- How can we develop, train, and support leaders better?
- How can more lay leaders work alongside of our pastors?